We’re an electronic payment platform that makes traditional transactions and ecommerce simpler, secure, and more convenient. We do this by making it possible for you, the merchant, to receive payments of bills, invoices, and fees anytime and anywhere through a wide variety of local and international payment channels.
- Mobile Money (MTN, Mobile Money, Airtel Money, Tigo Cash, Vodafone Cash)
- Cash at Emergent Payments banks (First Atlantic Bank, Universal Merchant Bank, The Royal Bank, Energy Bank, Capital Bank, Access Bank, GT Bank)
- Via their Emergent Payments wallets
As an Emergent Payments merchant, you can receive payments from your customers in four different ways. They are:
- WebPoint of Sale Service (webPOS)
- Open Merchant platform
- Direct Debit of customer’s bank account
- Cash at Emergent Payments bank
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +233 302 263014 and we would love to give you more details.
No, your customers don’t need to have Emergent Payments wallets to pay you via Visa/MasterCard, mobile money, GHLink, or cash. Payment via their Emergent Payments wallet is just one of the many payment options available to them.
- You will grow your customer database and improve your sales by being able to receive payments through a wide variety of local and international payment options
- You operate in a paperless environment and reduce the risks that come with handling cash and paper receipts – loss through theft, fire, and other occurrences
- You will be able to receive payments from your customers all over Ghana and all over the world 24/7
- You receive instant notification when a payment is made, which makes it possible for you to track all your payments
- You have real time access to your transaction history which makes it easy for you to reconcile all your customers’ payments
- You have the ability to customize your Emergent Payments dashboard with added features such as the ability to broadcast notices such as discounts and sales, new products, and new services to your customers
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com or give us a call at +233 302 263014 and we will set you up. We are the future of payments and we would love for you to join us!
It is absolutely free to integrate your website, app, or offline payment system with Emergent Payments, as our fees are transaction-based.
Any company, organization, or institution that receives money from customers or members can be an Emergent Payments merchant. Our portfolio of merchants is highly diverse; what they have in common is that they want to give their customers flexibility, security, and convenience when it comes to making payments. The list of Emergent Payments merchants includes institutions such as the Project Management Institute (PMI), schools such as Regent University, pension companies such as People’s Pension’s Trust, financial institutions such as Beige Capital (Asset Management Division), and associations such as Blogging Ghana.
- You can pay your fees, bills, and invoices instantly and securely anytime and anywhere
- You reduce the risk of using cash and of exposing your bank account when it comes to making payments
- You have real time access to a transaction history to help you track all your payments
- You can top up your Emergent Payments wallet from anytime and from anywhere
- You’re the first to know when your merchant is running a sale, has some important information about member or student registration, or has a general announcement for its customers
Kindly contact the IT support from your bank. They are in the best position to assist you.
We found that our interface works best with the following versions of these common browsers:
- Internet explorer – version 10 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox – version 25 or higher
- Google chrome – version 37 or higher
- Place your cursor on the Internet Explorer menu bar and on the keyboard click on “Alt”
- Go to “Help” on the task bar and click on it
- Select “About Internet Explorer” and it will display the details of your computer’s current Internet Explorer version details
- Update Internet Explorer if necessary
- Click on “Help” on the menu bar
- Click on “About Mozilla Firefox” and it will display the details of your computer’s current Mozilla Firefox version
- Update Mozilla Firefox if necessary
- Click on the button on the right corner of the menu bar
- Select “About Google Chrome” and it will display the details of your computer’s current Google Chrome version
- Update Google Chrome if necessary